Wednesday, July 05, 2006

multi tabling update

I've decided to leave off multi tabling for a while.

So far at 2 tabling I'm down 17 BB over 270 hands. Now that's not especially bad and the sample size is very small. So it could be just an ordinary downswing. However I find I'm not really enjoying 2 tabling (perhaps because I'm not winning!). I've made some bad decisions and that has been costing me, especially call/fold decisions on the turn and river. I'm going to go back to 1 table to plug some leaks and hopefully get back on a winning track.

So I'm back to my original plan, to win 100 BB single tabling at 2c/4c, then move up to 5c/10c. I'm at +64 BB now so hopefully I can reach that goal and move up.

I'll probably try multi tabling again in the future. Another challenge I guess. Another thing which is interesting people talk about over on 2+2 is about OIC. That's basically when you take a minimum bankroll then try to keep winning enough to get the same minimum bankroll at the next level. Keep moving up as far as you can. Maybe I'll try something like that in sit n' go.

No comments: