Wednesday, August 02, 2006

site rename

I've renamed the site to better reflect the levels I actually play. Down in the micros. I started out in low stakes sit n'go, but I've been in micro stakes limit for a while now. It can be a goal for me to win my way up and graduate to low stakes and then I'll get to rename the site again.

Things are going OK at 5c/10c limit hold'em. I'm running break even after around 300 hands, a small sample as usual. The level seems to be fish filled and very beatable. I feel I'm playing OK. I've made a couple of loose calls and been possibly a bit too aggressive at times, so always some adjustments to make. I recently had my largest winning session $1.76, LOL. I'm hoping to take down a $2 hand eventually, I'll post it if I manage to. I hope I can look back at these numbers some day and laugh. Gotta start somewhere. Everyone sucked at one time.

Hopefully I'll start beating this level soon and get to +100 BB. If I can get to +100 I'll take a shot at the next level up. I'll have to take another try at multi tabling as well.

No comments: