Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Stars reload

I recently took advantage of the PokerStars WCOOP 50% reload bonus offer. I chucked in another $100. This is the first time I put money in at Stars since I first started playing for real money around 3 years ago on about a $90 deposit.

A great thing about Canada is that it is so easy to get bankroll onto the sites. I just entered my regular credit card number in and swoosh it went right through no problem. Same as last year when I put in $50 on UltimateBet. Yay Canada.

I've been playing more cash on Stars anyway so I figure I might as well get paid to play by working off a bonus. In fact I was thinking of putting some new money in on Stars anyway to bankroll some new games I want to try. This just does it a bit sooner but this bonus offer is timely. I hope Stars continues to do these from time to time.

At $10 NL it doesn't seem to be clearing very fast but that's OK. I may have a plan in mind to do something about that.

No comments: