Sunday, March 08, 2009

wish me luck - UB WWE WrestleMania freeroll final

That was about the easiest satellite in history. It was round 2 of the UB WrestleMania freeroll this evening. I sat down to play at 8:30 Eastern. Under the rules the top 200 advance to the final on March 16. Round 2 is filled from the daily round 1 satellites where the top 100 from each daily sat advance.

However when play began there were only 98 people registered! 10 minutes later and late registration closed and still only 98 people. 98 people competing for 200 seats in the final of course means that we all advance just for registering. That was pretty easy.

So onto the winner take all final on March 16. The winner is going to WrestleMania in Houston. It looks right now like there will be around 400 people in the final. So of course my chances aren't very good. The competition is mostly play money and very bad. So that helps my chances. I'd estimate my chance at winning is around 1%. But it's great to be there and have a shot.

No comments: