Friday, November 10, 2006

Moving up

I reached my goal of +100 BB at $0.10/$0.20 limit hold'em. I went on a heater at the end to manage a healthy win rate of around 11BB/100. The sample size is too small to be meaningful and that's not a sustainable win rate. Still winning is always nice. $0.10/$0.20 on PokerStars is a beatable level. Although there are a few of 2+2ers playing there, there's a large number of bad players and it's not hard to tell who's who. With a little effort at table selection I could usually find a profitable loose passive table.

I have just enough in my bankroll to take a 100 BB shot at the next level $0.25/$0.50. I hope I can be successful at that level. If not then $0.10/$0.20 is not a horrible level so I'll grudgingly go back if I have to.

Besides taking a shot at the highest micro stakes level, the 2 table $1.75 tournaments have gone well so far so I'll try some more of those. I'm going to read HOH I, and if the $1.75 two table tournaments continue to run well I'd like to take a shot at the $6.50 2 table turbo tournaments. All in good time.

Also sometimes I feel like playing the no limit cash game. I may take a try at $5 NL.

No comments: