Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Didn't quite quit

Well I meant to quit but I didn't quite. I did get that other project started so I'll continue to try to advance that while playing as little poker as I can take, which is tough.

I took my free shot at that ridiculous Moneymaker Millionaire freeroll. I finised around 1100 out of 6500 in the first round qualifier. The top 50 advanced to the next round. I was actually pretty happy with how my first MTT turned out. I'll want to do some more in the future when time permits.

5c/10c limit is going pretty well. A recent upswing with my first $2 winning session (LOL) leaves me at around +10BB/100 through around 650 hands, as usual a too small sample size, sigh. I've been lucky to get paid off very well off some monster hands like these.


Flopped Full House

PokerStars 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.comFlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Plain Text)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Td, Ts. Hero posts a blind of $0.05.
4 folds, MP3 calls, Hero (poster) raises, 1 fold, SB 3-bets, 1 fold, MP3 calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 8s, 8h, Tc (3 players)
SB bets, MP3 calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (6.50 BB) [
8s, 8h, Tc] Jd (3 players)
SB bets, MP3 calls, Hero raises, SB 3-bets, MP3 calls, Hero caps, SB calls, MP3 calls.

River: (18.50 BB)
[8s, 8h, Tc, Jd] 9d (3 players)
SB bets, MP3 calls, Hero raises, SB 3-bets, MP3 folds, Hero caps, SB calls.

Final Pot: 27.50 BB

Results below:
SB has 9s Qs (straight, queen high).
Hero has Td Ts (full house, tens full of eights).
Outcome: Hero wins 27.50 BB.


Flopped Quads

PokerStars 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.comFlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Plain Text)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9d, 9h.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, MP3 calls, Hero raises, Button calls, 1 fold, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: (12.40 SB) 9c, 8s, 9s (6 players)
BB bets, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls, Hero calls, Button raises, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls, Hero 3-bets, Button calls, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: (15.20 BB) [
9c, 8s, 9s] Jc (6 players)
BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets, Button calls, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP3 folds.

River: (19.20 BB)
[9c, 8s, 9s Jc] Ts (4 players)
UTG checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero raises, Button 3-bets, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, Hero caps, Button calls, UTG+1 calls.

Final Pot: 29.20 BB

Results below:
UTG+1 has Qh 3d (straight, queen high).
Hero has 9d 9h (four of a kind, nines).
Button has 4s As (flush, ace high).
Outcome: Hero wins 29.20 BB.


No comments: