Tuesday, November 17, 2009

$10 for 10 on UltimateBet

I got an interesting e-mail from UltimateBet last week. They offered me a free $10 for making any deposit. Or I could have 111% deposit bonus.

I took the free $10. I don't clear bonuses very fast an I still have a Stars reload bonus to work on. I just made a minimum $10 deposit and they added the $10 right away, no strings attached. That's pretty good, about the easiest 100% profit you'll ever see. Thanks UB.

I'm not really sure what to do with UB going forward. Maybe still play low buyin tournaments which are fun at times. I noticed they don't advertise on WWE Smackdown any more on Rogers Sportsnet and no WWE freerolls lately so I don't have that bit of brand loyalty any more. My bankroll there is now a bit over $100 for the first time thanks to a recent tournament score and this new $20 injection. Plus I can cash out $10 of rakeback I earned if I want to. Still I'm not sure about a longer term plan for there.

No comments: